Mr. Hung Han is part of the Consultants team in the Costa Mesa office of iDiscovery Solutions, Inc. (iDS).
He has over 13 years of experience dealing with data management, processing, hosting, document productions, and forensic acquisitions. He has worked on cases involving intellectual property, data recovery, and misappropriation of trade secrets. Mr. Han is a GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE) and has the ability to provide beginning to end Electronic Document and Records Management Systems (EDRMS) life cycle through various technologies. Prior to joining iDS, he was a Senior E-Discovery Analyst at Integreon.
Select Consulting Experience
- Forensics acquisitions using Paladin, FTK, Encase, and Cellebrite.
- Forensics analysis for intellectual property, data recovery, and misappropriation of trade secrets.
- Assisted a collection of more than 20 sources of evidences.
- Handled projects that required review and productions using Nuix, Ipro, and Relativity.
- BS in Computer Information Systems, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- GCFE – SANS GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (#5041)
- Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE) from IACIS
“The Forensics work is like whisky. It comes in many variations, age statements, and you can drink it with any cup of your choosing. If you have good cup (iDS), it is easier to enjoy it for the subtle differences.”