iDS PRO BONO PROGRAM
iDS believes that every person with a viable case deserves to have equal justice under the law.
Electronically stored information (ESI) is a crucial part of determining the merits of a case. We believe that it is essential for all parties to have access to this type of evidence – including the poor, the disadvantaged, and other individuals or groups unable to secure legal assistance to address critical problems. We therefore created the “iDS Pro Bono Program” to assist attorneys with the ESI aspects of their pro bono cases.
- iDS is committed to collaborate with law firms, non-profit organizations, and corporate in-house legal departments to provide quality legal services through pro bono work that serves the low-income community.
- iDS is committed to provide pro bono services for up to 1% of the previous calendar year’s gross revenues.
- iDS is committed to involve leadership (directors and managing directors) in pro bono activities.
- iDS is committed to provide each of our pro bono matters the highest quality of services.
Pro Bono Services
- eDiscovery services including data collections, analytics, early case assessment, data hosting, and productions.
- Consulting and professional services for all business lines including information governance, structured data
analytics, project management, digital forensics, and cybersecurity.
- Subject matter expertise including analysis, reports, and expert testimony.
- iDS selectively accepts cases based on our ability to provide a high quality level of service.
- iDS does not provide legal advice. We work with, and are engaged by, existing legal teams. We will match rates
according to that team (i.e., if they provide free services, then we will provide free services; if they provide
discounted services, then we will discount).
- iDS is committed to providing the necessary time and expertise. iDS may seek reimbursement, or set limits, for outof-
pocket costs such as consumption fees*, shipping, media (i.e. hard drives), and travel expenses.
* iDS will do its best to get consumption fees (i.e. Relativity) donated but cannot guarantee this.
- Submit an Intake Form.
- The Form will be reviewed by the iDS intake review team.
- If the application is accepted for consideration, an intake interview call will be scheduled.
- iDS will do its best to have final decisions made within 10 days of the submission of the intake form.
Download our Intake Form Below
If you are interested in iDS’s pro bono services, please download and fill out the form. Once the form has been filled out please submit your inquiry to email@example.com. Our intake review team will review your request and will do their best to respond to you within 10 business days.