Sr. Consultant, Discovery Services
Sangeetha, a certified PMP®, is a Sr. Consultant for iDS. She has extensive experience assisting clients and managing projects involving eDiscovery, records management, and databases. Sangeetha has performed complex data analysis, implemented efficient workflows on best practices for data processing, document review, productions, and advanced analytics on many rapidly paced and large scale domestic and international matters. She also regularly conducts training and demonstrations of Relativity for clients.
Prior to joining iDS, Sangeetha was an Assistant Manager/Sr. Associate at Deloitte Discovery, where she collaborated with general counsel, outside counsel, and third-party service providers to develop and implement eDiscovery procedures.
Sangeetha was born and raised in Hyderabad, India. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family and hiking in the Pacific Northwest.
- PMP®, Project Management Institute (2012)
- MS in Computer Science, New Jersey Institute of Technology (2009)
- BTech in Computer Science Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India (2007)
- Brainspace Certified Analyst/Brainspace Certified Specialist
- Member of Women in eDiscovery (WiE)
“In today’s world where data is everywhere and can make or break your case, iDS has the cutting edge technology like xIOT™, as well as a strong team with diverse skill sets to wrangle any kind of data (structured/unstructured).”