Managing Consultant, Forensics
Supreet has more than six years of experience in computer forensics, eDiscovery, information security, and network security. He has extensive experience working on projects involving forensic collection of electronically stored information (ESI), conducting complex computer forensic analysis, network security auditing/incident handling, vulnerability and penetration testing, investigating contractual disputes, due diligence investigations, embezzlement, and harassment. Supreet advises clients on best practices in collection and preservation of ESI and solutions to mitigate risk on information systems. He is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Prior to joining iDS, Mr. Singh was a product support engineer at SonicWALL, Inc., now Dell SonicWALL, Inc., handling Gold and MSSP partners’ technical, design specific queries related to networks and network security, as well as assisting clients in making necessary changes in network topology to match organizational requirements.
- MS in Telecommunications, George Mason University, Virginia (2011)
- BEng in Electronics, University of Pune, India, 2007
- EnCase Computer Forensics II
- EnCase Advanced Computer Forensics
- SAINT Certification Training
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional (#550640)
- GCFE – GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (4887)
- CCO – Cellebrite Cellbrite Operator
- CCPA – Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (Inactive)
- Certified SonicWALL Security Administrator (Inactive)
- Underwent lab and theory session for MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching) and BGP (Border Gateway Protocol)