Sr. Managing Consultant, Forensics
Ken has more than 26 years of experience in computer forensics and eDiscovery and had served as a litigation support professional at several Am Law 100 firms. He has provided testimony for both civil and criminal matters on subjects ranging from eDiscovery best practices to digital forensic investigations. Ken serves his clients throughout the litigation lifecycle by developing and executing effective data collection, analysis, and review strategies. In addition, Ken has also advised clients on strategies for effective implementation of Technology Assisted Review (TAR).
- BA in Political Science, St. Francis University (1989)
- Administrative Law Paralegal Program, The Philadelphia Institute (1992)
- Certified Computer Examiner (CCE #1423)
- Certified Forensic Examiner (GFCE #5042)
- Member of the GIAC Advisory Board